- Main Cities:Tehran, Qazvin, Hamadan, Kermanshah, Khorramabad, Dezful, Shush, Shushtar, Ahvaz, Shiraz, Kerman, Yazd, Isfahan, Kashan
- Once, there were people with absolute power and right. Once, there were places far beyond the reach of enemy. Once, there were so many wars and so many conflicts. Of them, nothing has remained now but lesson. Lesson of how a great empire would fall but would not be forgotten throughout the stream of history. Take this lesson and see that the good always prevails.
Day Itinerary Description Over Night 0
Arrival To Iran
- Departure from home and head to Iran. You will most likely arrive in Iran in the midnight or early morning according to the most international flight schedules heading to Iran. Your arrival should be in the next morning.
- ( This day will not be counted as one of your tour’s day)
- Sight Seeing: Golestan Palace, Iran National Museum, Glass and Ceramic Museum, National Jewelry Museum
- Arrival in Iran. You will be greeted at the airport by your guide and then transferred to your designated hotel. Feel the society in person while you travel by metro to get to Tehran bazaar and Golestan Palace. . Walk along the history in Iran National Museum and Glass and Ceramic Museum .Can you imagine how big the biggest pink diamond of the world is? Find it out in Iran National Jewelry Museum.
Tehran—Qazvin (152 Km)
- Sight Seeing: The Russian Church of Qazvin, The Ancient Jāmeh Mosque of Qazvīn, Masjed Al-nabi (Soltani Mosque), Sanjideh Mosque, Peighambarieh Shrine
- Today you will visit one of the oldest cities of Iran where so many historical and political events were taken place there. Qazvin or Caspian as it once called. The Russian Church of Qazvin, The Ancient Jāmeh Mosque of Qazvīn, Masjed Al-nabi (Soltani Mosque), Sanjideh Mosque and Peighambarieh Shrine are what you are going to visit while you are in Qazvin.
Qazvin—Alamut—Qazvin (170 Km)
- Sight Seeing: Alamut Castle
- Have you ever wanted to know about infamous Castel of Alamut? An impenetrable place where under the leadership of Hasan-i Sabbah, became the site of intense activity for the Shi'a Nizari Ismai'li, along with a smaller subgroup known as the Assassins, between 1090 and 1256 AD. Discover the mysteries of long lost past.
Qazvin—Hamadan (234 Km)
- Sight Seeing: Tomb of Esther and Mordechai, Ganj Nameh (Treasure epistle) inscriptions, Hegmataneh (the place of gathering) Hills, Hamadan Museum
- The city of Hamedan has existed even before the Acheamenids. You have to visit there, because the second most important Jewish pilgrimage takes place at Tomb of Esther and Mordechai. Avicenna also lived there. Ganj Nameh (Treasure epistle) inscriptions & Hegmataneh (the place of gathering) hills and the museum complete the richness of this ancient city.
- Sight Seeing: Avicenna (Abu Ali Sina) Ibn Sina mausoleum, Baba Tahir Mausleum, Excavated Ancient Ekbatana City
- There are other fabulous places in Hamedan. Avicenna (Abu Ali Sina) Ibn Sina mausoleum, Baba Tahir Mausleum and Excavated Ancient Ekbatana City are yours to see and discover.
- Sight Seeing: Anahita water temple, Darius The Great Inscription in Bisotun, Sassanid bas-reliefs
- Though a 185 km drive is between you and Kermanshah, visiting Anahita water temple will make your fatigue go away. Your journey will continue by visiting Darius the great inscription in Bisotun and Sassanid bas-reliefs there.
- Sight Seeing: Falak-ol-Aflak castle
- Today, you are going to enjoy the landscape a lot. First, you go to Khorramabad. Certainly, you will spend a cool day there. You will visit the mesmerizing eight-towered castle (Falak-ol-Aflak castle) then you will head to Dezful to prepare yourself for tomorrow’s amazing journey.
Dezful—Shush—Choqa Zanbil--Shushtar—Ahvaz (217 Km)
- Sight Seeing: Shush Archeological Site, Tomb of Daniel, Choqa Zanbil Ziggurat, Shushtar Water Mills
- Are you ready to visit one of the first centers of the civilizations? Susa museum, Apadana Palace, Choqa Zanbil ziggurats and Shushtar water grinders are your stops for today.
Ahvaz—Bishapur—Shiraz (586 Km)
- Sight Seeing: Bishapur City, Tange Chogan
- A 586 km drive is ahead of you to get to Shiraz. Before getting there you will visit Bishapur city & Sassanid bas –reliefs. Enjoy the scenery. There are plenty of interesting stops along the road for you not to get bored.
- Sight Seeing: Eram Garden, Arg-e-Karim Khan, Vakil Bath, Vakil Mosque, Vakil Bazaar, Pink Mosque, Qavam House, Affif Abad Garden
- The morning will be inspiring and relaxing while you walk in Eram garden. Join the time machine to visit Arg-e-Karim khan (citadel), and the rest of the Vakil Complex. After lunch you will visit Pink mosque and Qavam House. In the evening will Visit Affif Abad Garden.
Shiraz—Marvdasht—shiraz (108 Km)
- Sight Seeing: Persepolis, Necropolis, Koran Gate, Hafez Mausoleum, Sadi Mausoleum
- You will have the chance to visit of the smallest details, reliefs and the greatest of sculptures in your visit to the Persepolis and the Necropolis. Optional: You can also visit Naqsh-e-Rajab. The Koran Gate, Hafez Mausoleum and Sa’di Mausoleum are your next stops on the way back to your hotel in Shiraz.
- Sight Seeing: Salt Lake, Sassanid Palace
- Time to hit the road again, you are going to Kerman. On the road you will taste some figs of Estahban, visit the salt lake and Sassanid palace in Sarvestan, then your today tour will be finished with visiting the unique Cappadocia style village of Meymand.
- Sight Seeing : Rayen Citadel, Prince Garden, Mausoleum of Shah Nemat-Olah Vali
- “Kolompe” (special date cookies from Kerman) is what you will start your day with in Kerman. On the road you will visit Rayen Citadel, Prince Garden and The mausoleum of Shah Nemat-Olah Vali, respectively. You may be tempted to meditate there, if Sufism is your style. Optional: great opportunity for anyone interested in shouting in desert or to Visit Bam ( you can choose one)
Kerman–Zein-o-Din (443 KM)
- Sight Seeing: Ganjali Khan Bath, Ganjali Khan Bazaar, Zein-o-Din Caravanserai
- Before getting to Yazd, you will experience how a public bath could be when you visit Ganjali Khan public bath, as well as Ganjali Khan bazaar. To go to Yazd, you will go through desert. Good news is that first you will stop at The Zein-o-Din Caravanserai to take a cool shower, have dinner and enjoy the clear sky for a night.
- Sight Seeing: Yazd Fire Temple, Towers of Silence, Water Museum, Amir Chakhmaq Complex, Dolatabad Garden, Yazd Grand Mosque
- Do you know the secrets of living in desert, the way people of Yazd have used them to preserve themselves? By visiting different sites in Yazd the secrets will be revealed.
- Sight Seeing: Meybod Ice-House, Pigeon Tower, Nain Jameh Mosque
- You are heading to Isfahan. You will get familiar with Ice-House, Pigeon Towers and one of the oldest Jame Mosques of Iran; Nain Jameh Mosque.
Isfahan 17 Isfahan
- Sight Seeing: Naqsh-e-Jahan Square,Chehel Sotoun Garden Palace, Ali Qapu Palace, Sheikh Lutfulah Mosque, Jameh Abbasi Mosque
- Iranian say “Isfahan is half of the world”. The reason behind this saying is that the second biggest square in the world “Naqsh-e-Jahan” is actually there. Other fabulous monuments like Jame Abbasi and Sheik lutfullah Mosques and A’ali Qapu palace, Chehel Sotoun garden palace are what you will visit today.
- Sight Seeing: Isfahan Grand Mosque, Vank Cathedral
- No, we have not forgotten to take you to Vank Armenian Cathedral (also known as Holy Savior Cathedral) and Isfahan Grand Mosque. Optional: It is possible to visit Shaking Minarets “Monar Jonban” and Atashgah fire temple.
Isfahan—Aqbyaneh—Kashan (257 Km)
- Sight Seeing: Abyaneh Village,Tabatabaee House, Seyed Mir Ahmad Bath, Kashan Bazaar, Sialk Hills, Fin Garden
- Imagine a village in the mountain with red houses and a rich culture, that is it, you are going to “Abyaneh”. You will never forget it. Drive to Kashan You will visit grandiose houses of Tababtabee’s. Up on the roof you can see Seyed Mir Ahmad bath and bazaar. You will visit Fin Garden as well.
Kashan—Tehran (247 Km)
- Sight Seeing: Milad Tower, Darband
- Back to Tehran again. Enjoy the last day of your journey in the capital. If you feel like visiting places yet, Milad Tower is where you should visit which is the 6th tallest tower of the world. Another great place to go is Darband, where you can feel the social life of Iran as you walk among people and taste delicious Iranian food for the last time in your journey.
- Optional: Qom, Iran’s Vatican, is possible to visit.
Flight Back Home
- Say good bye to the land of hospitality and mystery.
- It is an Iranian tradition to pour a bowl of water with few orange leaves in it, on the ground to wish you a good return back home. Tonight you will head back home.
- ( This day will not be counted as one of your tour’s day)
Click on the map to see the larger view
- When traveling with Behinburg Tour & Travel Company to Iran the below Services are offered to you:
- Hotel accommodation
- Just tell us which sort of hotels considering services and budget you will fit the best, we book it for you.
- Daily services
- Bed & Breakfast, Half Board or Full Board, choice is yours.
- Free Visa support
- If you are traveling to Iran using our services, we do your visa process for free.
- Professional Guide speaking in different languages
- (English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Arabic, Turkish)
- Air-conditioned transport
- Domestic flights
- All our tour packages cover the domestic flights.
- All transfers (to/from airports and hotels)
- Daily refreshments
- Along the roads tea, coffee, Nescafe, and mineral water are always at your disposal
- One welcoming meal
- On all of over tour packages you are invited to a free meal (lunch or dinner)
- Free Iranian Sim card + 1week free internet support
- Behinburg Tour & Travel Company provides a free Iranian Sim cards for all the travelers with which you have one week free access to Internet at any time, any place.
- Travelers satisfaction is Behinburg Tour & Travel Company primarily goal.
- Should you need to change any part of the Tour Itineraries according to your liking, feel free to customize them now! Simply, fill out the customization field and leave comments on what changes you see fit in the booking tab.
- If you need a Ski Tour, a Nomad Tour, a Camping experience, a Desert Tour or any other activities along with your current tour. If you want to boost your cultural experience while having an Adventure Tour. If you want to see some place on the way which is not included in your current Tour Package. All can be done the way you want it to.
- With Tour Package Customization option at your disposal every Tour Package can be a unique in every aspect. Your wish, your tour.
- So you can easily Tailor-Maid every aspects of your own tour package just in the COMMENTS part of the Book Now form and we will apply your mentioned changes to your tour package.